1. What Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”). The following discusses the categories of Personal Information we collect, the sources we collect information from, and the business or commercial purposes for which we use your Personal Information.
1.1 Information We Collect While You're On Our Site
We may collect the following Personal Information directly from your activity on our Site.
- Geolocation information, such as your IP address, which links to the region you live in.
- Commercial information, such as information about the Services you use and products you order.
- Inferences and preferences, such as the Services you prefer, your communications preferences, and other inferences drawn.
- Internet and network information, as described in the next section on Cookies, if you visit our Site we automatically collect information about your browsing and search history, interaction with the features of our Site, and responses to advertisements.
We use this information to operate our Site, improve and customize our products and Services, understand how we can exceed your expectations, and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and advertisements.
We may share some of this Personal Information with our service providers, such as data analytics providers, social networks, and marketing and advertising providers so they can help us audit the quality and effectiveness of advertisements, serve our advertisements or marketing material, and provide similar services. We may also share some of your Personal Information with third parties when you direct us to intentionally disclose your Personal Information to these third parties.
1.2 If You Subscribe to Our Podcast/Blog
If you subscribe to Zac’s Podcast/Blog, we collect personal identifiers from you, such as your name, email address, or location information. We use this information to tell you about Zac’s Podcasts and update you when a new episode is available. We share your Personal Information with service providers which assist us with marketing and email services.
1.2 If You Create an Account on First Look Homes SWMI
If you create an account on First Look Homes SWMI (firstlookhomesswmi.com), we collect personal identifiers from you, such as your name, email address, phone number, home address, or location information. We use this information to contact you about purchasing, selling, or investing in real estate and can monitor your viewing on the site. We share your Personal Information with service providers which assist us with marketing and email services.
1.3 If You Request More Information
If you contact us by using a messenger bot, by sending us an email, by filling out an online form on our site, or by calling our customer service, we may collect the following Personal Information.
- Personal identifiers, such as your name, home address, email address, and phone number.
- Inferences and preferences, such as your feedback or other information you may provide.
We use this information to provide customer service; respond to your requests for help, comments, or concerns; and to improve our products and Services. We may share this information with service providers which provide customer service and support on our behalf.
- Performance and Analytics. Cookies help us analyze how you interact with our Site. These cookies enable us to monitor and improve website performance, services, and your experience.
2.1 How You Can Manage Cookies
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our Site or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. If you block Cookies, certain features on our website may not work. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s Cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
3. Information Regarding Children
Our Site and Services are intended for users who are 18 years or older. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years old. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under 13 years old, we will delete such information from our records. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe your child has given us information and you did not provide consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2692413493
4. Your Privacy Rights
Our Site and Services are intended for users who reside in Michigan (USA) and are planning to follow any and all online consumer laws for residents of Michigan in the United States. Our Site does not make special accommodations for residents of California under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Canada Privacy Acts known as Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”), or rights for residents in the European Union or UK. Should you reside in these areas our marketing, site, and services are not meant for you and we recommend you exit this site.
All information provided to the Site or to the Zac Folsom Group will remain with the company for its existence unless we are notified in writing you wish for us to remove your information. Any and all concerns may be sent to email@example.com.
5. Data Storage + Access
Zac Folsom Group is based in Michigan. All Personal Information collected by us will be stored and accessed in the United States. As such, it will be subject to the laws of the United States.
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law;
- Exercise or defend legal claims;
- Detect security incidents and protect against fraudulent or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible for such activity; or
- Transfer Personal Information as part of a merger or acquisition, dissolution of Zac Folsom Group, or in the event of bankruptcy or any other transaction in which a third party assumes control of all or part of Zac Folsom Group.
7. External Links
When you use this Site, you may find links to other websites we don’t own or control. We are not responsible for the content or any other aspect of these third-party sites, including their collection of your Personal Information. You should review their terms and conditions and privacy policies before proceeding to that site.
9. Questions and Contact Us
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.